Being self- confident is the foundation and key to great success and achievement.
Confidence is not walking into a room thinking you have to be better than anyone else. It is believing that you are good enough and not having to compare yourself to anyone at all.
Often people who have low confidence never succeed with their goals. They worry about what other people will think or say. Fear creeps in ‘what if I fail’. Thomas Edison who famously known for learn by trail and error created the light bulb after thousands of failed attempts states ‘It is not always reaching the destination that defines a person, but the journey that is taken to get there. The biggest successes have gone through the biggest failures’.
Did you know that the following highly successful people failed in their first attempts to succeed? They are not know for their failures, only their achievements.
- Elvis Presley
- Thomas Edison
- Michael Jordan
- Vincent Van Gough
- Stephen King
- Fred Astaire
- Abraham Lincoln
- JK Rowling
- Albert Einstein
- Richard Branson
Through failure that we can learn and be more successful!
If you are struggling with your CONFIDENCE here are some tips from Author Shannon Keiser to help take that step forward:
- Confidence comes through action.
- The only approval you need is your own.
- The fastest way to improve self-confidence is to do the exact thing you fear.
- Accept everything you are — and aren’t. That is true happiness.
- At the end of the day, what matters most is how you see yourself.
- What others say is a reflection of them, not you.
- You are good enough.
- It isn’t who you are that holds you back; it’s who you think you aren’t.
- No one can make you feel unworthy without your permission.
- There is only one you for all time. Fearlessly be your true self. You matter.