The key is to master your life by introducing structure. It is easy to have great ideas and a positive attitude, which of course helps on the journey. However, without structure it is not so easy to achieve your goals.
Here are a few key tips to master your greatness and create structure in your life:
- Create a plan: Be clear about what it is you want to achieve and write down the actions you need to take
- Decide on the time frame you want to achieve your goal in: Remember to be realistic. Don’t set yourself up to fail by starting with unrealistic objectives
- Break down your actions into small steps and do one thing at a time: Tick them off as you achieve them – this will remind you of the progress you are taking.
- Accountability: Great intentions can easily fall by the wayside without a strong will and great focus. If this is you, don’t beat yourself up. It is normal! That is what coaches are here for. If you are serious about your goals, invest in a coach or mentor, they will help keep you focused and on track.
- Start your week with a plan of the key objectives that you have set yourself: Sunday evening prepare your plan for the week ahead and start Monday with the mind-set of having an accomplished week ahead.
- Start your day early: This will give you the opportunity to gather your focus and feel ready for your week. Rushing around and stressing will only set you up for a day and week ahead with the same energy and momentum. Be calm, focused and prepared.
- Breath: Before you even start the day, take time to breath and steady your momentum. Breathing correctly will help you on a physical, emotional and spiritual level. For fantastic insights on breath and the effects on your ‘greatness’ check out Breathpod.me
- Eat well: a balanced and nutritional intake is crucial for your vitality and energy levels. If you want to be great and have a clear mind, you need be healthy
- Exercise: Research shows that physical activity can boost self-esteem, mood, sleep quality and energy, as well as reducing your risk of stress, depression, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Take up a hobby: It is important to keep your creative mind flowing when creating a new business or in general for supporting a balanced life. Hobbies generate positive feelings and boost creativity, which increases happiness, reduces stress and enhances work performance.
If you want to be successful in life, you can’t focus on the bad stuff or blame other people for where you are now. Yesterday was yesterday. Today is a new day and tomorrow hasn’t happened yet.
Don’t make your new yesterday be another day to regret or blame for where you are now. Take action Follow these tips and see the change you need to be.
We all have greatness within us, we just need to reach out and grab it and make a conscious choice to live happily and live our true purpose
If you want to live a great life, start today!